The all-new 2017 Buick LaCrosse introduces the new face of Buick, influenced by the dramatic cues of the award-winning Avenir concept unveiled at the 2015 North American International Auto Show in Detroit and inspired by a Buick concept from the mid-20th century.
The interior of the all-new LaCrosse full-size luxury sedan is stylish, spacious, and sophisticated. Available moon-white ambient lighting and available heated, ventilated leather-appointed massage front seats enhance the comfort of every drive.
Thoughtfully designed features, like a new center console with pass-through storage, create a more intuitive driving environment. Every feature, from the seamless technology to the quality materials, is designed and crafted with you in mind.
Interior Dimensions & Cargo Volume
front: 38.4 / 975 (w/o sunroof)
front: 42 / 1067
front: 57.7 / 1466
front: 54.8 / 1392
With elegantly sculpted proportions and a sleek, modern design, the all-new LaCrosse is the epitome of craftsmanship. Enveloped in quality details, LaCrosse’s seamless architecture demands appreciation at first glance—and well after.
114.4 / 2905
197.5 / 5017
73.5 / 1867
57.5 / 1460
Track (in. mm):
front: 62.9 / 1599
Weights & Capacities
3,598 / 1632 (FWD)
15 / 425
The 2017 Buick LaCrosse full-size sedan makes safety a top priority with a suite of standard and available safety technologies. Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times.
The 2017 Buick LaCrosse delivers on performance. Experience the luxury of an all-new 3.6L V6 engine with 8-speed automatic transmission that delivers power and efficiency, coupled with a 5-link rear suspension for improved handling and an enhanced ride.
3.6L V-6 DOHC VVT with direct injection
310 / 231 @ 6800
282 / 383 @ 5200
New For 2017
- Redesigned to offer full-size sedan customers a striking, all-new design, sophisticated technologies and more-responsive performance
- Introduces the new face of Buick, which is influenced by the dramatic cues of the award-winning Avenir concept. Notably, it features a new grille design with a large opening distinguished by the return of a three-color – red, silver and blue – Buick tri-shield insignia, accented by wing-shaped elements set against darkened waterfall grille bars
- Longer, lower and wider than the previous model, the 2017 LaCrosse is built on a stronger yet lighter structure. It is about 300 pounds lighter than before, thanks largely to the use of press-hardened, high-strength steels, which contributes to greater efficiency and more responsive handling
- Lower weight also comes from new, dissipative sound-absorbing materials that are lower in mass, but provide more effective sound attenuation, resulting in a new threshold for Buick’s signature QuietTuning
- Offered with a new 3.6L V-6 paired to a new eight-speed automatic transmission, featuring Stop/Start and Active Fuel Management, allowing the V-6 to operate as a four-cylinder in many conditions.
- Trim range includes: LaCrosse (FWD), Preferred (FWD), Essence (FWD) and Premium (FWD and AWD)
- High-intensity discharge headlamps and LED signature lighting; LED taillamps are standard
- HiPer Strut front suspension available on Essence and Premium FWD trims
- New five-link rear suspension is standard on all trims
- Electronically controlled Continuous Damping Control active suspension with selectable Touring and Sport modes is available on Essence and Premium trims
- Driver-selectable Electronic Precision Shift is standard on all trims
- Advanced, all-new dual-clutch AWD system is available on Premium
- Efficiency-enhancing low-drag disc brakes with Duralife rotors
- Electric power steering system with Lead/Pull Compensation
- Wireless charging is standard on Essence and Premium trims
- Teen Driver feature is standard on all trims. It allows parents to set controls, review driving habits and encourage safe driving habits even when they are not in the vehicle
- Perforated leather-appointed front seats with new lumbar massaging feature are standard on Premium
- IntelliLink with frameless 8-inch-diagonal color touchscreen featuring Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and OnStar 4G LTE with Wi-Fi hotspot integration is standard on all trims
- Remote vehicle starter system and keyless open and start are standard on all trims
- Ten standard air bags – including two knee air bags for front passengers
- Standard rear-vision camera
- Driver Confidence Package 1 is available on Essence and standard on Premium. Content includes Rear Cross-Traffic Alert and Side Blind Zone Alert with Lane Change Alert
- Driver Confidence Package 2 is available on Premium. Content includes Automatic Park Assist, Front Pedestrian Detection, Front Automatic Braking and Full Speed Range Adaptive Cruise Control
- Forward Collision Alert and Following Distance Indicator are standard on Premium
- Safety Alert Seat is standard on Premium
Recommended retail price (MSRP) starts from $32,065