With striking design and lightweight construction, the all-new 2017 Audi Q7 sets a new standard in the luxury SUV segment. The second generation of the seven-passenger SUV also adds benchmark connectivity, infotainment systems and driver assistance technologies.
- Standard xenon plus headlights and LED taillights include arrow-look LED running light elements. Full LED headlights are now available on Q7 models for the first time.
- Standard-equipped with quattro® permanent all-wheel drive with self-locking center differential.
- Standard power tailgate with programmable opening-height adjustment. When equipped with the Audi advanced key feature (Premium Plus), the power tailgate includes a hands-free opening and closing function.
- Audi drive select includes up to seven modes. Standard drive selects includes Comfort, Auto, Dynamic, Offroad and Individual settings.
- Available air suspension equipped cars also include an Allroad setting that raises the ride height by 25 mm and an Offroad/Lift setting that raises the ride height by 60 mm.
- Towing capacity of 7,700 pounds.
- Available Audi virtual cockpit (Vision package and Prestige models) features a large, 12.3-inch display that delivers vibrant color at 60 frames per second with NVIDIA® quad core processing power.
- Available full-color head-up display, projecting relevant driving information directly in the driver’s field of vision.
- MMI all-in-touch (MMI® navigation plus Telematics package) adds ‘Menu’ and ‘Back’ functions, two touch keys for horizontal menu control logic, eight storage buttons for radio station presets, and the ability to move the map or zoom in/out using swipe or pinch motions respectively.
- Supported by available 4G LTE, newly available in-car Connect care and Connect prime infotainment, security and service features include: Audi Smartphone Integration with Android Auto and Apple Car lay for compatible devices, vehicle status report, Car Finder, Audi Service Request, Online Roadside Assistance, Automatic Crash Notification and Manual Emergency Call (SOS), and US market specific features like Curfew, Speed and Valet alerts that offer geofencing capabilities, and remote lock and unlock. Connect PLUS offers the 4G LTE connectivity service allowing customers to take advantage of Mobile Share or choose a data plan that best fits their needs. (A customer must subscribe to Connect PRIME in order to be eligible for Connect PLUS.)
- Standard large two-panel panoramic sunroof.
- Available Luxury package with Valcona leather includes individual contour front seats with ventilation and massage function, an extended Leather package, Alcantara® headliner and power soft-closing doors.
- Bang & Olufsen® 3D Advanced Sound System delivers an impressive, life-like musical experience through 23 speakers including two retractable acoustic lenses all powered by a 23-channel amplifier with an output of 1,920 watts.
- A Bose 3D Sound system is also available, which includes 19 speakers, a 15-channel amplifier and 558 watts to deliver acoustic accuracy and impact.
- Standard three-zone automatic and available four-zone automatic climate control systems.
Form and function finally find a happy medium
The strikingly modern and luxurious interior of the Audi Q7 features a standard panoramic sunroof and powered third row seats — proof that the Q7 is the perfect medium to deliver overall excellence.
Power can be influential – especially when it comes in the form of a class-leading 333-hp TFSI® engine. This supercharged engine can accelerate the Q7 from 0 – 60 mph in as little as 5.7 seconds and provide a towing capacity of up to 7700 lbs. It’s a powerful persuasion on all fronts.
A mode for every mood
With multiple Drive Select modes, including offroad and individually adjustable settings, the Q7 is ready to take on your favorite windy road, or perhaps, even take you where roads don’t exist. No matter what you decide, the Q7 has a mode for your every mood.
Audi virtual cockpit
Be informed, not overwhelmed. The available Audi virtual cockpit is a 12.3-inch driver-focused display that transitions from a classic instrument cluster to a panoramic 3D map with outstanding clarity. It’s time for the information age to really shed light.
Audi pre sense® city
Standard Audi pre sense® city can detect vehicles and pedestrians at speeds of up to 52 mph and alert the driver to a potential collision, reduce speed by up to 25 mph and apply automatic braking to help minimize or prevent a collision.
Traffic sign recognition
This available feature detects upcoming traffic signs such as speed limit signs — even assessing driving environments such as school zones or construction zones — and displays them on the vehicle’s driver information system or available Audi virtual cockpit. Especially on the road, it’s crucial to see all the signs.
Night vision assistant
Using an infrared camera and thermal-imaging technology, this available feature helps you see farther down the road in low-light situations and can help alert you to pedestrians and larger animals within 300 feet. Technology has finally seen the light of day — even at night.
Vehicle exit assist
Equipped with radar sensors in the rear bumper, this available feature uses illuminated LED lights and audio warnings to help alert the driver and passengers to vehicles or cyclists approaching from behind when the doors are opened.
Audi active lane assist
This available feature can help detect if your Audi is drifting out of its lane without use of the turn signal and assist the driver in steering the vehicle back onto its intended course. The system works with the Audi side assist system to help steer your vehicle away from another car that may be present in your blind spot.
Rear cross traffic alert
When reversing, indicators on the MMI® display help warn drivers of approaching vehicles with this available feature. In critical situations, a warning tone and strong braking will even be applied.
Traffic jam assist
Make traffic a little easier to endure. Available traffic jam assist provides gentle acceleration, braking and steering guidance, allowing for semi-autonomous driving when traveling at speeds between 0 and 37 mph in congested traffic.
3.0 TFSI quattro®
Horsepower @ rpm
333 @ 5,500-6,500
Torque (lb-ft @ rpm)
325 @ 2,900-5,300
quattro® Tiptronic® (0-60 mph)
Top track speed** (mph)
130 (209 km/h)
Curb weight (lbs.)
4,938 (2240 kg)